May 2018

Monday, June 4, 2018


Hello lovelies,

May has been and gone, and too soon in my opinion. It's the popular birthday season for my family, as well as the rest of the world too mind you. I celebrated a really special and memorable 21st on the 16th May.

Birthday...
Here are some of the lovely things I got:
  • A weekend away to the Italian Riviera
  • Items of clothing e.g. jumpsuit & bikini
  • Hair cut and colour
  • Nail tech related items
  • Homemade gift from a dear friend (it was so special)
  • A parcel from my Thai bestie xo
If you want you can check out my previous blog post where I talk about my birthday. I did forget to mention that I bought a Himalayan pink salt candle holder - I can't wait to use it. It's seriously giving me witchy vibes, I love it. Sorry if that's a completely random anecdote haha, just thought I'd mention it :-) 

Work... I've already started my nail technician course (learning solely gel) - I'm a week and a day into the course now. So nearly 3 weeks left to go. I've already learnt how to file nails and add extensions. I'm finding it rather difficult to master the precision of filing and glueing the fake nails so far, but I just need to keep practicing. I've made two acquaintances who are lovely, one has finished already because she signed up for a week only, but the other is doing the full monty like moi.

Life... Nothing other than that I had to renew my passport (not too much of a hassle, luckily) and ask for an ID card, first one ever. I also probably need my wisdom teeth out, which is fun of course (haha yeah not really) but we'll see. Yeah, my life isn't fully functioning just yet.

Driving / Theory... I've had to put it on hold for the duration of the nail course. I'll try to practice on the weekends until I finish. However, I finally took the ASR exam though as I missed it in November the previous year so had to apply again. Good news is that I passed, what a relief! (If you don't know what that is, it's basically a test you take in secondary school in preparation for the theory. Don't ask me why the French do this, but I guess it's a good thing though)

So that's it for this blog post. I also want to thank everyone who reads my blog. I feel as though my blog is progressing ever so slightly, so thank you very much for sticking around. I hope you all had a marvellous May.


Would you like to comment?

@charlosophie