Having a Relaxing Day

Friday, July 21, 2017

Hey everyone,

We all know that from time to time we need some tender loving care, so what better way is there than to spend time alone and treat yourself to something nice? Clear your head and breathe in some fresh air. Giving yourself some space from others is a good way to clear your mind. Even sitting in your back garden is something.


Treat yourself with a coffee or the beverage of your choice, as well as a sweet or savory treat - whichever tickles your fancy. For a few minutes, close your eyes and relax. Be in tune with nature.


Today after a four hour driving theory session, I decided to walk to the beach. I sat on the rocks overlooking the water. As I was hungry, I bought myself some churros to munch on whilst lounging by the sea. I only spent 30 minutes there, but it was so lovely. It's summer now so our town has night markets and only recently have they set up a concert area by the port. There was a woman singing (I believe for rehearsals) who created a nice ambiance for the public.


I ate the churros in peace whilst admiring the view. There was nobody on the rocks, I think everyone was too busy in the town roaming the market stalls to be there.





It's times like these that make me feel better. I am not at home being cooped up in my room and I'm enjoying life in these little special moments. I know that I won't get these moments again in the future. So I'm making the most of it now while I have the chance.


Do you do this often? I think it's brilliant especially if you're busy and get free time. It will help reduce stress. Or at least I think it would! What are your thoughts?


Thank you for reading, have a lovely day.



Charlotte x

Would you like to comment?

@charlosophie