10 facts about me

Monday, April 9, 2018

This was taken with a friend at a medieval building in York


Hey everyone,

Seeing as though there isn't much I've told you about myself, I'd like to dedicate a blog post for you all to get to know me a little more. Here are some facts that you may find interesting.

1) I used to do Spanish / Flamenco dancing when I was younger.

2) As a child/teen I used to do martial arts, karate to be exact.

3) I played the classical guitar growing up and achieved Grade 4.

4) This is leading on from the previous fact but I absolutely love music. I listen to music every day and mainly listen to rock, indie, alternative and electronic music.

5) I went to the Harry Potter filming studios twice when I was about 14 years old.

6) At this point you're probably thinking wow I did a lot in my childhood. I actually did and looking back I really appreciate what my parents did for me. So for this fact about me, as a teenager I went to drama school. The first one being Redroofs in Maidenhead and the other being Jackie Palmer Studios in High Wycombe.

7) I am a huge foodie. I just love food too much. My favourite food is paella.

8) I absolutely love things occult/paranormal - it just really fascinates me, whether that be astrology, witchcraft, the supernatural etc.

9) I used to really love horses as a teenager, so much so that I joined a horse game online. I also got to see someone I used to know have a horse riding lesson at her local stables, and at that moment I decided that I really wanted to do horse riding as a hobby. It's safe to say that it didn't happen aha... except for this one off pony ride at our local town fair xD

10) In 2015 I went to two concerts with a friend. We went to see The Bohicas and The Neighbourhood. They were such amazing experiences, before then I had never been to a band concert before.

Thank you for reading today's blog post, until the next time!

Charlotte x

Would you like to comment?

@charlosophie