Songs I'm Into at the Moment

Wednesday, April 4, 2018


Hey everyone,

These are the songs that I’m into at the moment. The running theme here is that I really like dramatic songs, with deep lyrics and melodies. I think it’s due to the fact that I love deep emotions and it makes me feel something. On the other hand I also like upbeat songs. I like songs for what they are, not their genre.

Bury - Unions
Breath - Ex Makina
Bubblegum - YONAKA
Superstar - Twin Wild
Willow Tree - Twin Wild
Suburban Dreams - Twin Wild

Hunger - Ross Copperman
Devil's Souls - dirty Monster
In The Shadows - Amy Stroup
Bad Blood - Welshly Arms
Need You Tonight - Welshly Arms
Love In A Minor Key - Welshly Arms

Reasons - She Wants Revenge
Little Stars - She Wants Revenge
The Come Down - Empara Mi
Lost Cause - Black Pistol Fire
Animals In The Night - Extreme Music
Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea - MISSIO

You Can Run - Adam Jones
Wings Clipped - grey ft. Avril Lavigne
My Little Sin - Love, Ecstasy and Terror
Walk Through The Fire - Zayde Wolf ft. Ruelle
Ink Slowly Dries - We Were Promised Jetpacks
I Keep It Composed - We Were Promised Jetpacks

Post Blue - Placebo
Move You - Anya Marina
Feel Something - Jaymes Young
Heart Is An Animal - Deap Vally
Dots And Dashes - Silversun Pickups
I Know You’ll Find A Way - The Coral Sea



Thank you for reading this blog post. Please let me know the songs you’re into at the moment because I’d love to hear them. I’m obsessed with music so it’d be nice to interact with fellow music lovers.

Charlotte x

Would you like to comment?

@charlosophie