Crystal & Gemstone Collection

Friday, March 23, 2018


Hey everyone,

Today I'd like to share my crystal collection with you all. I've been into them for some time now, and have gotten acquainted with a few. I bought all of these in 2017, so they're all fairly recent purchases. Here are the names of the gemstones I own:
  • Rutilated Quartz
  • Smokey Quartz
  • Clear Quartz
  • Rose Quartz
  • Blue Calcite
  • Lapis Lazuli
  • Carnelian 
  • Malachite
  • Amethyst (tumbled and rough)
  • Sodalite (not shown in photos)
  • Howlite
  • Apatite
  • Citrine
  • Agate
I absolutely love them all as they are individually unique. I love the variety of colours and shapes. It's hard to pick a favourite especially because they're all lovely, however if I have to pick then I'd say it's the Mookaite Jasper. It's the flat, dark red stone and almost looks black on the photos. I bought a rarer one, as Mookaite Jasper is actually more colourful. At first, I didn't know the name of the gemstone so it was hard to identify it with such a vague description. However I went back to the store where I bought it and got it confirmed as Mookaite Jasper.

As you can see on the photo to the left, I wrote down things that I want to achieve in 2018 and one of those is to expand my crystal collection. They are a little bit of an expense so I will be collecting them slowly over time. I would love to get my hands on an opal, labradorite or tiger's eye, for example.

If you have any questions feel free to ask below or by email. I'd be happy to talk with you on the topic. Maybe you have a collection or just enjoy them. Tell me in the comments which crystals or gemstones you love or would like.


Charlotte x


Would you like to comment?

@charlosophie