Skincare | Products I Use

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Today's blog post is about the skincare products that I've been using for months and to share my thoughts on each product. I haven't included everything that I'm using though, as that would be a long post.

Firstly, I have been using the Vitamin E range from the Body Shop. I have to say that I really like the mild soft scent, as well as how smooth the products are when applying on the skin.

Below, is the Gentle Facial Wash:

Gentle Facial Wash | THE BODY SHOP
I've noticed that over time my skin clears up a little but it really depends on my diet. I see this product as a nice addition to a skincare routine but you can easily skip it if you want.

I also think that it's nice to use this product alongside their other Vitamin E range, such as their Aqua Boost Sorbet moisturiser.



If you're interested in buying this facial wash, it sells for £7.50. I recommend this product if you have dry and sensitive skin, as it makes your skin feel clean and purified.

Aqua Boost Sorbet | THE BODY SHOP

Alongside the face wash, I've been using this moisturiser. First things first, this little "bottle" of magic is sublime. The Aqua Boost Sorbet feels refreshing on the face, and helps my skin feel hydrated.

You can use this alongside the face wash featured above, if you like. Regardless if you use it alone or not, this moisturiser has honestly been one of my best buys. It says it's refreshing and magnifying, locked with moisture for all day hydration, and I agree. I definitely recommend trying this product out!

It may be a bit on the pricey side, but I think it's definitely worth it. Mind you, the Body Shop sells this for a moderately affordable price. Buy this gem for £14.00 and it's yours, although currently it's being sold at a discount of £8.50.

Vitamin E skincare duo


Up next are some of my go-to skincare items. If you didn't already know, I love Superdrug. It's a girls paradise haha, or so it feels like it. I like to shop on a budget and try out different things, so I decided to give their own brand products a go.



Vitamin E Skin Care | SUPERDRUG

As you can see, there's a running theme going on here. I seem to be attracted to vitamin E skincare products. When I first started using these, I used all of them. However over time I stopped using the moisture cream. Unfortunately, I found it to be too sticky.

The facial serum is my favourite of the three. It makes my skin feel smooth, refreshed and healthy. You can use it alone if you want, as I did. I would actually replace it for the moisturiser because it worked fine alone. Then I would use the eye cream to complete. The eye cream is of similar consistency to the moisturiser but much less sticky.


Moisture Boost Facial Serum | SUPERDRUG

These products are supposed to be nourishing and fight against environmental skin damage. They contain betaine, natural fruit acids, horse chestnut extract, vitamin E as well as vitamins A, B, F and H. After using these products for several months, I have found my skin to have improved in health, so to speak. I definitely recommend these products if you want to protect your skin against external factors and have your face feeling clean, fresh and supple. It is good for people with dry skin.

The 'SPF 15 Radiance Moisture Cream' costs £2.99, the 'Moisture Boost Facial Serum' costs £3.99 and the 'Nourishing Eye Cream' costs £2.99.

Nourishing Eye Cream 












I hope you enjoyed this post, until next time.

Thank you for reading,

Charlotte x

Would you like to comment?

@charlosophie