March 2018

Monday, March 12, 2018



Hey everyone,

It's 2018, and I haven't made a post in a while. I guess I'll start the year with a monthly update, which I will be frequently featuring on my blog. Firstly, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Three months into the new year and not much has happened, but, good news is that I've finally made progress in my life decisions.

I've been thinking that creating goals for my future is essential. I am currently 20 years old, soon to be 21 and now is the time to create concrete plans. At this point in my life, I have no qualifications but my intention is to work full time whilst saving as much money as possible. It's now the time to start saving for a future house/apartment, night courses, language lessons, holidays/trips etc so I can become a more well rounded person and have things to look forward to.

For the last few months I've been yo-yoing from idea to idea without any results to show. I've always been indecisive due to feeling lost in life, but it's come to the point where I need to just do things without thinking, and let my experiences guide me to choose what I really want to do in life in regards to a career. 

So what's next you ask, well, at the moment I'm currently trying to find work. I'm looking for anything really as I'm not picky but I'm aiming to work in a coffee shop because one day I hope to open one myself. I have decided to move back and live in England again. Since I moved to France, it was always in the back of my mind to return. The UK is where I grew up, I speak the language, I feel British and it's where I feel that I belong. I quit university in the South of France and since then it's made sense that I return. Once I secure a job, I'll be looking for accommodation and then my independent adult life will finally begin. 

I will keep you all updated! 
Thank you for reading, 

Charlotte x

Would you like to comment?

@charlosophie